Thursday, December 15, 2016

My New Chistmas Present and Changes in The New Year-About Corey

I purchased the domain coreybritton.com which I am not using here but I have plans for the new year to use it in a much bigger way than I have been blogging.

I am excited about this new project and getting your name as a domain is a big score and I feel pretty lucky. I was surprised it wasn't taken, but coreysuniverse was which I don't think makes too much sense was not available. I think everyone should buy their domain name if it is possible. There are people who just buy up random domains so then if you want it like it is your name, you have to pay their price for it.

So Christmas is coming and I already bought myself an early Christmas present. coreybritton.com is going to be a blog where I get really real and don't hold back. I will maintain the privacy of others but really it is a blog about me and what I think and the projects I am working on.

Today I put it on blogger because I have to find a hosting site that will take my domain name. Blogger here won't let me do it but that is okay, I need time to look around for a hosting site that fits my needs and now I can begin blogging under my name and take a couple of weeks to find the right host.

Stephanie for those of you who don't know,is my new fiancée and past bff for almost three years. I just turned forty and I am divorced after a 10 year marriage and have one daughter named, Bella. I'm waiting to go back to school for spring semester as I finish up my generals for my PhD.

This is a very special holiday season for Stephanie and I  She is moving in after the 1st of the year and both of us really can't wait.

For those of you who don't know I took a brutal fall, went air born and the whole nine yards, and received injuries to both hands and legs. I have had two surgeries, and will have the third surgery to fuse my entire thumb on Jan 5th. Hopefully, Stephanie will be moved in to my house by then.

I am also a person who suffers from pure mania. It isn't at all related to bipolar mania, and I get by with sometimes just one to two hours sleep. There is a constant fire burning in my brain and body, and I am unable to ever nap, or just rest. The first year of my life I didn't sleep at all. There are no medications for it, but I take high dosages of Adderall to quell the symptoms. Sometimes it works, other times because the fire rages at various intensities I am not able to control the symptoms with Adderall.

I have what I call the maniac's hours from anywhere from 12:30 am to 6:00am. When I awaken I go to the 24 hour store and get a latte which I then come home and take with my first Adderall. I call it the golden elixir, and I am able to produce amazing amounts of work, either for school or for my blogs.

I just started blogging in May, and have many different blogs for specific subjects. I use blogger mainly, but have a domain on WordPress as well.

I was born intersexed so that makes me different and I am only attracted to achingly beautiful and brilliantly stimulating women. Lots of people think I am different and unique as I am organically a mixture of boi/girl. I identify just as Corey, and like guys a lot as friends, but they always want it to be something more which leads to big problems.

I have an ex wife with whom I raise our 14 year old daughter, Bella. We get along quite well and I am happy now and okay with the divorce which wasn't my choice. I now know I deserve someone like Stephanie and my ex wife did us both a favor by calling for a divorce. It caught me way off guard, as we had never fought, but she kept everything inside until she was ready to make the break. I was lost and not found for a couple of years. My marriage was everything to me as was my family. I have been through enough therapy to know now that I am not a failure and that I deserve to be happy with the right person. That person is Stephanie, we have been bffs for close to three years, and she has loved me for a long time. I never knew she liked me, then my friends told me, and I didn't believe them. I ignored the whole thing because I was scared of losing Stephanie's friendship which I knew was something I couldn't live without. After the last girl in my life, the worst situation to date, a person who was an addict or a junkie, Stephanie told me when I got out of that situation last spring that I could not date anyone else until we dealt with us. We did deal and in June crossed over from platonic to romantic and that is where it all began.

I am 5 feet 7 inches, with cropped platinum hair, and really blue eyes, and I am I guess pretty but not in a girl way. I have lots of people ask me before they have heard me speak if I am a boi or a girl. I am not into men's things or women's things, so I really say I am just Corey. There isn't a line for me to stand in, and mostly straight girls are attracted to me, All the girls I have been with have been straight and always wanted a relationship with me, but I was a big player, and wasn't committed to anyone besides my ex wife and Stephanie.

I love to learn, and writing is something I truly want to get good at. I am for some reason a person with a very high IQ as my mother had it tested when I was five, and then I had it tested at 21. Both scores were within three points of each other. Learning is something I crave, and I worked as a stock broker out of college, and was a principal trader and as soon as I got to Sachs I was looking to get out. I got married at 24, and left Sachs retired at 26, when my daughter Bella was born. I decided to go get my PhD for the hell of it, but I don't know if I will use it.

I believe in a God, and I have unwavering faith, which is pretty rare for someone my age. As a result of being born intersexed I look a lot younger and act a lot younger than I am. I will post my Facebook profile picture here before I end this post.

This is a loose start to Corey. There are so many layers, and creases it will take a long time to get to all of me. Oh yes, I am just recovering from anorexia after a two ye
ar battle. I was very sick and I have blogged a lot about my story here on blogger. I really need to finish it.

I will end here as there is only so much about Corey one can stomach at a time. I will be letting you know more about me, and writing about real life from my perspective.

Corey

BORN THIS WAY-2016

No comments:

Post a Comment